Saturday 31 March 2018

Papercraft Business Challenge #5

Welcome to our April 2018 Papercraft Business Challenge!



Our theme is Anything Goes (w/option: Birthday - for an extra entry to win the prize).
I'm sure you have something related to this season in your stash!

Here is what I created:




I was in a "work from my stash" mode - so this card is just a mish mash of supplies!  Sometimes you just need to go with the flow - and well, I really love how this turned out! I'm really digging the coral/green/foliage theme.  

I hope you will come and join us for this super fun new challenge!  Did you know that Papercraft Business also offers a FREE Blog Purpose Course?  It's perfect if you are just starting our or if you simply want to improve your Blog's purpose!

SIGN UP FOR THE FREE 5 DAY EMAIL CHALLENGE!

See you all next time!

Jess

2 comments:

  1. Love this and thanks for the "stash" inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card turning out amazing for working from your stash!

    I have a mountain of scraps which I am on a mission to make cards out of - Thanks for the inspiration !

    ReplyDelete