Thursday 11 January 2018

MHKDesigns - Designer Inspiration January 2018

Hello friends!


It's time to share my first MHKDesigns card for the year! I used the new release "Framed Favorites" to create this card.

Here is the Handmade Card that I created:



I really pushed my creative envelope to create this card. I printed off the digi and watercolored it with Pearlescent Watercolors. I added a TON of accents!  I die cut some vellum shapes, wreaths, circles and glittered shpes and distressed the edges for a "shabby" feel.  I also dug into my stash of paper flowers and went a little floral crazy - but I love how it turned out!  I'm trying to push my talents this year and try styles I don't normally gravitate towards. What do you think?

I hope you love this card as much as I do!  


I'm entering this card at the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by!  Feel free to leave a comment - I love to hear feedback :)
See you next time!







8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Michelle DT Owner/Admin for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really colourful! Like the background paper.

    Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Do-Al(l) Kreatives and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

    Crafty greetings
    Alex

    *DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#13 – ATG to the blog birthday}
    *DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge {#13 – ATG to the blog birthday}
    *DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#44 - Winter}
    Alex' Kreative Seite

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... this is just amazing! Very very pretty make!

    Thanks for playing along with our Do-Al(l) Kreatives Challenge and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#13 – Anything Goes + Blog Hop)
    *DT* Die Sketchtanten
    *DT* Die Traumfabrik

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Card.
    Thanks for joining us at the DAK Challenge.
    Greetings Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous and beautiful card... Great layers and colours.
    Thanks for playing along at Crafter's Castle Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Maritza DT for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!!! I love all the layers and flowers and warm colors. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Hugs... Janie
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card, beautifully made:)

    ReplyDelete