Tuesday 7 November 2017

Exciting News! Papercraft Business DT Role

Hello friends!


I have some EXCITING news to share! I have been selected as a Design Team Member with Papercraft Business!  EEK!


Stay tuned for a NEW Challenge each month on the challenge blog....I will be posting details in upcoming posts. Our first challenge will begin on December 1.

 If you are new to learning about Papercraft Business, you can can find them HERE.  There is some pretty cool information to learn, including a course on how to improve your papercrafting blog and more!   Be sure to check it out!  I'm working through the course right now - and did I mention, it's FREE?

Design Team Call - Papercraft Business

Papercraft Business is also looking to fill a couple more Design Team Spots, so if you are interested, please check out the DT Call HERE

I'm so excited for this new adventure!

Until next time,

Jess

4 comments:

  1. Awesome post! Thank you Jessica :) Love it!
    Welcome to the team & we're very proud to have you :)
    XO Lisa @ Papercraft Business

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Can't wait to get our first challenge up and running! :)

      Delete