Friday 13 October 2017

SparkleNSprinkle - Birdhouse Friends #2

Hello crafty friends!

I have one more Birdhouse Friends card to share with you that I created this month for SparkleNSprinkle!


Supply List (SparkleNSprinkle):

Other Supplies:
Yellow, Aqua & White Cardstock
Heidi Swapp Minc Foil

Alright, let's get started!  I stamped the Birdhouse image using Versafine Ink and colored it with the Aqua Flow Water Color Pens & Glitter Markers. 
  
I've really been playing around with using these coloring mediums, and I love the technique of coloring the glitter pen onto a clear block, then using a brush to pick up the color to add to my image!
Next up....fun with Stickum Powder!  I started by using Versamark Ink to randomly stamp the birdhouse image to a piece of yellow cardstock. I sprinkled on the Stickum Powder and heat set. While it was still warm, I quickly used a piece of craft foil transfer to adhere a sparkly aqua colored foil to the embossing image!  I had to reheat a few times and keep pressing my foil piece onto the embossing images, but it really worked out well!  
    

I stamped the sentiment onto a piece of white cardstock using Versamark Ink and embossed with the GORGEOUS Golden Follies Embossing Powder. It's one of my faves :)
I used some 1/4" Tear-ific Tape around the outside edge of my background paper to add some Shaved Ice Glitter (it's so pretty).  
Finally, all the layers were adhered with 1/4" Tear-ific Tape. I added some Dandelion Crystal Drops as a finishing touch.
    

I hope you enjoy this card!  I had fun. Can't you tell? I always have fun! haha
See you next time!
Jess

3 comments:

  1. Fun and your directions are easy to follow

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very pretty! Great tips for working with the foil too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really cute stamp set. Your colors are great and so are your techniques.

    ReplyDelete