Friday 15 September 2017

SparkleNSprinkle - Stampendous School Mice

Hello friends!


I'm back with another quick share for SparkleNSprinkle!  I was sent this cute little stamp set from SNS to play with - it's called "School Mice" by Stampendous!

School Mice Stampendous Rubber Stamp [HMCR102]

So, off I went creating and I'm excited to share my finished card!

Here is what I created:


This sweet little card came together very quickly!  Here is my supply list:


I started by stamping the Mice using Versafine Black Onyx ink. I watercolored them in carefully using the Aqua Flow WatercolorPens along with some plain watercolors (for the colors I didn't have!).  I added Ballerina Pink Glitter to the books using the Medium Nuvo Glue Pen.  All the layers were attached using 1/2" Tear-ific Tape. I did a little "splatter painting" with my watercolors too for some extra fun! I added the Morning Dew Crystal Drops in the corners and finally, I added some subtle Gold Dots in the background with the Gold Glitter Marker!




 



I hope you enjoy this sweet little card! :)  It was a lot of fun making!

See you next time!

xoxo
Jess

1 comment: