Friday 4 August 2017

SparkleNSprinkle - Elf Peeker #2

Hello friends!



I have another fun "Elf Peeker" card to share with you for SparkleNSprinkle!   Isn't he adorable??

Here is my supply list:


To start this card, I stamped the Elf Image onto a piece of white cardstock using Versamark Ink and embossed with Black Detail Embossing Powder. I grabbed my Tonic Nuvo Aquaflow Watercolors and colored in the elf - he's so cute!  I love how quickly you can paint with these. I added some Evening Glow Glitter to his bells using the Medium Glue Pen as my adhesive.

  

I cut out the image using the Tonic Studios Mixed Edge Oval Dies. I also cut a second piece in aqua to make my mat for the elf. 


I cut a strip of red cardstock using the Tonic Clematis Vine Screen Die. These dies cut so intricately and beautifully!  A piece of 2.5" Tear-ific Tape was added behind the diecut and Waterscape Glitter was added to create a beautiful background. 

  

The sentiment was stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed with Christmas Lights Embossing Powder. Some Ruby Slippers Glitter Drops were added to the corners to embellish.  Finally, all the layers were adhered together with 1/4" Tear-ific Tape!

  

Here is the inside!  I just stamped it with some black ink :)



I hope you love this card. I had so much fun making it!

See you next time!


Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment