Thursday 4 May 2017

Digital Delights - Starz the Unicorn New Release


Hello friends!


It's time for New Release Thursday at Digital Delights! I was super excited to work with this adorable stamp called "Starz the Unicorn" and the brand new Lolly Jolly Papers!

  

Adorable, right?

Here is what I created:


I'm extra proud of my coloring on this one!  I colored her with ShinHan Twin Touch Markers and I felt like my shading was pretty cool :)  Baby steps, right?  I hope you love this card as much as I do!  See you next time!

Jess

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. You did a great job on coloring her and you should be proud! To me, it's finding the right medium you like to use for coloring and then practice, practice, practice :-).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne! That's exactly what I'm doing - practice, practice, practice! I still prefer watercolour ;) but I will learn!

      Delete