Wednesday 22 February 2017

SparkleNSprinkle - Pansies in Teacup #2

Hello friends!



Today's SparkleNSprinkle post is another card featuring the "Pansies in Teacup"
Stamp Set!

Supply List:

Platinum Detail Embossing Powder EP 326

This card is simple and gorgeous (in my humble opinion! hehe).

First, I stamped the Teacup image onto pink cardstock using Versamark Ink.  I embossed with Platinum Detail Embossing Powder.  To make the "cup" part, I simply followed the same process - stamping the image onto patterned paper this time and fussy cutting out.  I did a little paper piecing and voila!  There was my pretty teacup!



Background

I added a frame of 1/2" Tear-ific tape to a piece of white cardstock.  After removing the protective backing, I sprinkled on the Robin's Egg Embossing Powder, burnished it with my finger tool and heat set.  I set this aside and continued onto my next layer. The flower image was stamped onto a pieces of patterned paper and I embossed it with the Robin's Egg Embossing Powder! Since it is Semi-Transparent, it leaves the pattern of the paper showing through and a hint of the design!  I love it.

I did the same thing to a piece of pink cardstock that I had previously ran through my Big Shot with an embossing folder and distressed slightly.

The sentiment was Embossed with Platinum Detail Embossing Powder.


Finishing Up

All of the layers were adhered with 1/2" Tear-ific Tape.  I just love how elegant this card turned out, don't you?

Until next time,

 photo MHKDesigns_FreshByJess_Signature.png

3 comments:

  1. Oh Jess, yes this IS so pretty with all the pretty pinks and gold embossing powder (I am getting addicted to that gold EB powder)...I loved seeing this as maybe, it will get me inspired to create something beautiful as I have had no luck at it today :>(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes I love it too! I love that the color is a perfect blend of pink and peach. It could be either ... The texture and embossing are so pretty. Swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you didn't color in the leaves and just left the Platinum EP to shine! Which it does perfectly!

    ReplyDelete