Friday 27 January 2017

Scrapbook Layout for SparkleNSprinkle

Hello friends!


I have a fun Scrapbook Layout to share with you today for SparkleNSprinkle!  I decided to make a St. Patrick's Day Layout, featuring the Edward Elephant Digital Stamp Set!


Supply List for Scrapbook Layout #1 - St. Patrick's Day
Foam Squares - 01613
Irish Spring Embossing Powder - EP260

Scrapbook Layout #1


I printed my Digital Stamp onto white cardstock and fussy cut out. I added some Elephant Gray Flocking (what else!) to his feet and other areas using the Nuvo Small Glue Pen to adhere! :)  Irish Spring Embossing Powder was added to the clovers. 


















I created a distressed look on my base paper by using the Tonic Studios Brushes to apply Gold Embellishment Mousse!  I just love this stuff!


  


I cut out a piece of Sticker Paper and applied Elegant Emerald Glitter & Golden Wheat Glitter to make a really neat background piece.  Using the Small Nuvo Glue Pen, I created an adhesive "ring" around my round piece of cardstock and applied the Sunkissed Copper Gilding Flakes to make a border. P.S. Don't have your furnace on when you apply these! LOL Don't ask me why ;)

 







Golden Wheat Micofine Glitter was applied to my large outer chipboard ring (I used the Large Nuvo Glue Pen to create the sticky base!) and I used Irish Spring Embossing Powder on the inner ring (again, using the Large Glue Pen - and I did 2 layers to make sure I had full coverage).















I embossed a piece of white cardstock using a heart embossing folder and rubbed on some of the Gold Embellishment Mousse for extra texture.  Spring Green Embellishment Mousse was rubbed onto the saying, Golden Wheat Glitter on the pot of gold, Fire Engine Red Glitter on the heart and more Spring Green Embossing Powder on the clover. I love that you can add accents anywhere with a simple Glue Pen! :) 

All of my layers were adhered with 1/4" Tear-ific Tape and the Chipboard elements were adhered Brushable Glue.  To add some finishing touches, Crystal Drops in Apple Green were added between the chipboard circles and the journal box. 

I hope you enjoy this layout - I had a lot of fun making it! 

  

Until next time,

Jess

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful! I love the green and gold together. Yep, don't have the furnace or fan on when using gilding flakes :)

    ReplyDelete