Thursday 5 January 2017

Digital Delights - Nuts About You!

Hello friends!


I'm soooo excited to announce that I have joined the Design Team over at Digital Delights! They have the most ADORABLE digital stamps and I can't wait to share my creations for them!

My first post is for New Release Wednesday.  I was given the Digital Stamp Set & Paper Set called "Nuts About You" to work with.  This is what I created:



I colored this cute little guy with ShinHan TwinTouch Markers.  The flowers came from my stash.  How adorable is that background paper? I just love it!



Thanks for popping by and be sure to check out all that Digital Delights has to offer!

Until next time, 

 photo MHKDesigns_FreshByJess_Signature.png

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, Jessica! The flowers go so well with your coloring on the image and the paper.

    ReplyDelete