Friday 9 December 2016

SparkleNSprinkle - Spring Bunny

Hello friends!




I'm here today with another fun Easter card I made for SparkleNSprinkle!

Supply List:


This card was super fun to make and came together quite quickly. There is lots of embossing, so let's get going!

To start with, I did my embossing on the outside edges of both the pink layer, green layer and cardbase. What I did was take the main image stamp and used the bottom portion (the flowers, eggs and grass) and used it to stamp all along the edges of the panels!  I used Versamark Ink and then sprinkled on my Embossing Powders!  I used Rosa on the pink layer and cardbase. Pineapple Embossing Powder was used on the green layer. 

To make the doily, I covered the entire white doily with Versamark Ink and sprinkled on Princess Rose Embossing Powder, heat setting of course! :)

   


 

I set all those pieces aside and started on my main image.  I stamped the image onto white cardstock using Versamark Ink, sprinkled on Black Detail Embossing Powder and heat set.  I grabbed my Watercolor Pencils, an aquapainter and went to work coloring!  I am still an amateur with coloring, but I think I'm improving :)

 

I fussy cut out the image after it was dry (TIP: Use a heat gun to speed up drying time!) Once it was dry, I covered the entire image in Versamark Ink, sprinkled on Clear Detail Embossing Powder and heat set. It created such a gorgeous shine!

The sentiment was stamped onto some white cardstock using Versamark Ink. I embossed with Black Detail Embossing powder. I actually separated the sentiment in half and did a swash of watercolor on the background too.

  

To start assembly, I used the Large Nuvo Glue Pen to adhere the embossed doily to the pink layer. The pink layer was attached to the green layer using 1/2" Tear-ific Tape.I popped the fussy cut focal image up with some Foam Squares

 I also created a fun "grass" border simply by cutting a 1" strip of green cardstock randomly and bending them a bit. Fun, right?  I realized after that I should have grabbed my Grassy Green Flocking to add to the dimension - next time! The border was also attached using 1/4" Tear-ific Tape. I tied a bit of bakers twine around the panel for added fun.

The entire panel was adhered to the card base using 1/2" Tear-ific Tape.  I used a mini-stapler to attach a bit of frayed bakers twine behind the sentiments and popped them ofn using foam squares. 

   

I hope you enjoy this card!  Don't forget to grab your fave SNS products from the shop!

Until next time,

Jess






1 comment:

  1. Love all the embossing! So much detail and texture. The bunny is colored very well!! And, I love the bunny sparkle. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete