Friday 11 November 2016

SparkleNSprinkle - Mr. Snowflake Layout


Hello friends!




I'm here today with a fun layout for SparkleNSprinkle, featuring Mr. Snowflake (DIGI3127) - a DIGITAL only release this month!

Supply List:

SO this was super fun for me to make!  I started out by printing the colored Digital images onto white cardstock. I used the Wreath, the Snowman and the sentiment.


I fussy cut them all out and then started having fun with my Nuvo Small Glue Pen & Glitter! To add the glitter, I simply drew on the area I wanted it to be using the Glue Pen and then sprinkled on the glitter.  Brush off the excess and voila!


I added Sugar Plum to the wreath, Mr.Snowflake's scarf and the wreath he is holding. I used Tiger Orange on his carrot nose and Luau Green on his hat!  Blue Haze added a touch of glitter to his gloves & pipe smoke and Sassy Silver on his bells and the sentiment. How easy is that?

Next, I added the Moonstone Glimmer paste to the base of Mr. Snowflake. I used a small spoon to dab the paste on and make it piled up like snow.  Such a fun product!  I also added a row of it to the top of the piece of patterned paper where I put the icicles.  I set it aside to dry (took about an hour). 

I assembled my page layout using various pieces of patterned paper.  I added 2 rows of 1/4" Tearific Tape across the length of once piece of paper and used Luau Green to add some extra sparkle. Then I tied the Pull Ribbon around the piece of patterned paper.  All of the layers were adhered to the base using 1/4" Tear-ific Tape. I should mention that this is an 8x8 Layout! :)


To finish off the page, I added tons of dots with the Nuvo Crystal Drops!  I used the Morning Dew and Crushed Grape to add tons of dimension and fun. I even "drew" on some icicles!  What do you think?



I hope you head over to the shop to pick up this fun digital stamp!  Until next time,

 photo MHKDesigns_FreshByJess_Signature.png

1 comment:

  1. Wow, so many fun details to look at! Love the colors and the dimension too.

    ReplyDelete