Friday 8 July 2016

SparkleNSprinkle - Wetlands & Watercolor

Hello friends!

I'm here today with another card to share for SparkleNSprinkle, this time using the Wetlands 1 Stamp Set!  I love the versatility of this set!

IMG_9817

Supply List:

To start this card, I stamped the background image using Versamark Ink and heat embossed with Black Detail Embossing Powder.

IMG_9820

I used both of the leaf stamps along with some craft ink in a light green, then sprinkled on Clear Detail Embossing Powder and heat set!  I added a second layer of leaves using a darker green craft ink and repeated the same process of adding Clear Detail Embossing Powder & heat setting!  I love that you can use any color craft ink and Clear Detail Embossing Powder!!!  Such a great trick.  I also stamped on the crane with Versamark and used Pebbled Copper Embossing Powder.

IMG_9819

Next, I grabbed my Nuance Turquoise Watercolor Powder and my aqua painter to add some pretty blue water to the lake.  I also stamped the sentiment onto a piece of white cardstock and heat set using Pebbled Copper Embossing Powder.

IMG_9821

Lastly, I mounted the entire panel onto some green cardstock using 1/4" Tearific Tape.

IMG_9818

I hope you enjoy this card and head over to the shop to grab some of the great supplies!

Until next time,

Jess

1 comment: