Monday 25 July 2016

SparkleNSprinkle - For My Husband Featuring Wetlands Stamp

Hello again!

IMG_0015

I'm here today with another quick card for SparkleNSprinkle featuring the  Wetlands 1 Stamp Set.  I just love this set - can't you tell? :)

Here is the complete supply list:
(you can click on each product to find it in the shop!)
Onto the card!  This was a quick, easy but gorgeous design! First I started by stamping the background image (water and trees) using a BLUE Craft Ink.  I quickly sprinkled on the Clear Detail Embossing Powder and heat set, creating the gorgeous blue background.  This is a super easy technique and a great way to have limitless colors of embossing options - simply by using the inks you have on hand!  I love Clear Detail Embossing Powder.  It is a MUST HAVE in your collection.

I stamped the Crane using Versamark and used Black Detail Embossing Powder to make him stand out against the water.  I grabbed my Nuance Turquoise Watercolor Powder and a water color brush to create some water.  I did use my Heat Tool to dry the paper quickly, but you could easily set it aside to dry for a bit.

IMG_9823

To make the "frame", I took the leaf stamps and randomly stamped them around the background using Versamark Ink.  I sprinkled on Moss Star Embossing Powder and heat set, creating the beautiful frame of leaves.  Finally, to finish off, I stamped (with Versamark Ink) a few of the ducks flying overhead and used Black Detail Embossing Powder. I used the same technique to add the sentiment. All of my card layers were adhered using 1/4" Tear-ific Tape and VOILA! :)

IMG_0016

As you can see, this set is SUPER versatile and I just love how quickly a card can come together.  I hope you enjoy it too!

IMG_0017

Until next time,

Jess

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty Jess! Love what you have done with the SNS products.

    ReplyDelete