Sunday 31 July 2016

SparkleNSprinkle - August Reveal!

Welcome to Sparkle N Sprinkle's
 August 1 New Reveal Blog Hop!






We have five new stamp sets to share with you today.  These new sets are 20% off until the 3rd of the month.  So once you finish the blog hop, head on over to the store and start shopping.  All of the new sets are available on cling mounted rubber or as a digital image.  


The sets are:




Eskimo Kisses 788 (digi version DIGI788)
Pool Friends 792 (digi version DIGI792)
Get Your Craft On 794  (digi version DIGI794)
Stella-Happy Meds 796  (digi version DIGI796)
Flower Cart 798  (digi version DIGI798)



On August 3rd, ONE GRAND PRIZE WINNER will be selected from the comments left on the Designers' blogs listed below. Please leave a comment with each Designer in order to be eligible for the Grand Prize.  You never know who the Mystery Designer will be that has the winning comment.

The Grand Prize Winner, which will be announced on the SNS Facebook page and on the SNS Blog, will receive ALL of the new stamp sets released this month (or the digi versions, if preferred).


The Blog Hop order this month is:


Anne
Shona
Jess - You are here! 
Eret
Diane
Chris
Belinda

(*Tip: if you have difficulty with a particular link, try clicking on the Designer's blog title to send you to their Home page.)



We hope you enjoy the New Reveal Blog Hop as much as we do.  Thanks for joining us and remember to comment on each of the Designers' blogs to be eligible for the Grand Prize.  
 Wonder who the Mystery Host will be this month????


The Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge also begins today.  There are lots of prizes and recognition badges.  Come check out how you can become a SNS Featured Artist as well.  The theme is always Anything Goes using Loose Glitter, Embossing Powder, and/or Flock.


Have you checked out the SNS YouTube Channel featuring Demo Donna?  If not, then you are in for a real treat.  Subscribe today to get all the latest Demo Donna tips and techniques!








Hello! 
Well, I have to say that this reveal card came together VERY quickly, all thanks to the gorgeous pre-colored DIGITAL STAMP!  Yes, they can make us "non-colorers" very happy!  I am still experimenting with markers and coloring, so when I can get a digi that's already colored, it makes me sigh relief!

First, let's start with the full supply list from SparkleNSprinkle:
Stella-Happy Meds 796  (digi version DIGI796)

So, as I said, this card is a quick one!  Sometimes we just NEED a card to come together quickly because we don't have hours to spend on it. Here's how I made it.

First, I printed off the gorgeously colored Stella-Happy Meds DIGI796 image onto white cardstock.   I trimmed it out and then accented various areas.  I used Elephant Gray Flocking on her hair (how fun is that?!) and Fire Engine Red Glitter on some of the "meds".  I used the Quicky Glue Pen to adhere both of the products - seriously, this is a MUST HAVE tool in your glitter tool box!



To make the glittery frame, I took my 1/2" Tear-ific Tape and adhered it around the edge of my cardstock.  I removed the protective backing and sprinkled on the Inference Gold Glitter, burnishing well with my finger tool.

 

Finally, I adhered my first layers of cardstock using 1/2" Tear-ific Tape and the main image was popped up using Foam Squares for added dimension.




See how fast that came together?  LOVE IT!  Simple and effective.  I hope you enjoy it too! Cardmaking is supposed to be enjoyable!  The next stop on our blog hop is the UBER-talented ERET and you can find her blog HERE.

Until next time friends,

Jess

21 comments:

  1. What a great idea to use flock for her hair! Love all the glittery goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun card! Love how you used the flock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is hilarious, love the sparkle used on the, "meds", lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! This image cracks me up. Love your use of sparkle. Thanks for the smile

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun stamp. Love the flocked hair. Quicky glue pen and finger tool are definitely going in my tool kit, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card. Love the glittery hair and meds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute stamp luv your card thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun stamp! Great coloring and wonderful sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had to LOL when I saw this card.
    Love the grey hair.
    Fantastic card.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun card and
    the glitter
    part looks
    lovely.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jess - I love what you have done! The Inference Gold Glitter really takes this to the next level - I love how it perfectly frames the image. I love what that Sakura Glue Pen can do too!! You made me smile with your card - so fun! So sparkly! :) LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a fun card it made me laugh. Thanks for the tutorial. I am new to using glitter on my cards and to SNS. Learned a lot from your post.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Like the use of the digital stamp to start and then embellish from there.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great use of the image on a card. Love the glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tsuch a great card. You outdid yourself with the details you put into it. Fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. this card is a fun one for us old people love it

    ReplyDelete
  17. Had to laugh at this card. Great use of Sparkle n Sprinkle glitter and flock.

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's awesome, Jess! Love this image and your added sparkle. Such a fun and wonderful card. Yellow frame and gold sparkle are gorgeous on it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super cute...and yes the flocking is perfect for the hair, I use it for that, too and love it..so soft and with some sparkle, too....and love the glitter on those pills...this image just makes ya laugh!

    ReplyDelete