Friday 22 April 2016

SparkleNSprinkle Chipboard Fun!

Hello friends!

I'm up on the SparkleNSprinkle Blog this morning with a super fun project I created using Want2Scrap Chipboard!


Best Wishes

So this was a super fun card for me to make!  I started by making the frame.  I popped it out and covered it with Versamark Ink.  Then I sprinkled on the Mesmerized Marbled Embossing Powder  and heat set.  To add a distressed look, I added some of the Nuvo Embellishemnt Mousse in Gold (just sponged it around the frame randomly).  I am just loving this mousse!  It adds such a cool dimension to your projects.

Best Wishes

I then made my card background.  I used the largest stamp out of the Brocade Backgrounds, inked it up with Versamark and stamped it in the center of my card base (I used the Neenah Classic Solar Cardstock folded in half for my base). I simply sprinkled on some Gold Detail Embossing Powder and heat set. Next, I added strips of 1/8" Tear-ific Tape to the edges of the card front.  I removed the backing and sprinkled on the BRAND NEW Hyacinth Microfine Glitter. It's so pretty! I burnished it in well with my finger tool.

Best Wishes

I popped up my frame using some Foam Tape and attached it a bit of an angle for interest. I used about 12" of of the Cream Pull Ribbon to make the bow and attached it with a piece of Tear-ific Tape. I took 3 of the paper roses and position them where I wanted (with a piece of foam tape). To give them some sparkle, I used Brushable Glue to adhere some of the Hyacinth Glitter.

Best WIshes

To finish off, I stamped the cute sentiment from the Poppies stamp set using Versamark and added Gold Detail Embossing Powder (heat setting of course!).  I used my Sakura Glue Pen to draw the swirls and sprinkled on more Hyacinth Glitter!  I attached it using foam tape.

Best Wishes

I was so happy with how this card turned out!  Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time,
Jess

1 comment: