Friday 4 March 2016

Creative Corner Challenges - Bunnies Everywhere!


Hello crafty friends!


Easter is just around the corner and Team Jess decided to use the theme "Bunnies Everywhere" this week at Creative Corner Challenges!

We worked with an amazing sponsor - Bugaboo Digi Stamps!  I love these whimsical stamps.  So much fun!



We were given 5 digis to work with and since 2 of my team members wanted to use the same one, I was able to use two of them!  So much fun!  I printed them off and went to work coloring. I used my Twin Touch Markers from Close to My Heart to color the images.  I worked with "EB Egg Tower" and "Make it Snappy - Hoppy Easter to Ewe".


Here is what I created:







I do hope you will come out and play along with us this week! You could win a fab prize from Bugaboo.  Be sure to check out all of the other Design Team Members work. 

Until next time,

Jess

6 comments:

  1. These are fab jess and I just love how you did the grass on the first one.
    Hugs Veerle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super duper cuteness on both Jess... love the grass and the happy Spring colors...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you did the grass and lovely cards.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love bunnies! I really like the grass on the first card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who can resist an Easter bunny? These are so cute! Great job on the grass - love it - all so whimsical!

    ReplyDelete