Friday 12 February 2016

SparkleNSprinkle - All About the Neons!

Hello Glitter Groupies!


I'm back again with another fun card featuring the new NEON glitters!  You can find me on the SparkleNSprinkle Blog as well :)



I used these funky ladies again - can you tell I'm loving them!  Using the Disco Girlfriends Digital Stamp {DIGI744}, I printed them off and cut them the size. I used glossy paper to add some extra dimension.

I stamped the sentiment from Disco Girlfriends {774} onto some white cardstock using Versamark {VM001}Ink and sprinkled on Blueberry Embossing Powder {EP240}.  I punched out the sentiment with a circle punch and layered onto some patterned paper.



To add some extra pizazz, I stamped the peace sign from the set with Versamark.  I then sprinkled on Stickum Powder {EP300}, heat set and then added the Exulted Pink Neon Glitter {G1132}.  To finish the edges, I used 2 strips of 1/2" Tearific Tape {SAT04}  and sprinkled on the Exulted Pink Neon Glitter {G1132}, burnishing in well.


I attached all the layers using the 1/2" Tearific Tape {SAT04} and the cardbase was made from the Strawberry Cardstock {98104}.

To finish the inside of the card, I combined the sentiments to make one large one.  I added 2 strips of 1/2" Tear-ific Tape and sprinkled on the Energized Orange {G1133} Neon Glitter.  Then I attached the sentiment!




I hope you enjoyed this card!  See you next time!


Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment