Thursday 21 January 2016

MHKDesigns January Challenge!


Hello friends!


I'm so excited to be a part of this amazing Design Team!  Here is our MHKDesigns January Challenge:


Here is my project:


I used the following stamp set to create this pretty card:

Beginnings & Endings Digital Stamp Set

I used watercolor pencils and an aqua brush to color the stamps after I re-sized and printed the images!  I added a bit of sparkle to each butterfly and layered with a shiny, sparkly aqua paper.

These digis print out absolutely beautifully!  They are also super easy to size and build together. 

I hope you will come out an play along this month!

Until next time




6 comments:

  1. Oh wow! What a stunner, Jessica. The butterflies in various sizes is a clever little design tip.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess, this is gorgeous! I totally adore the different images you used, your fabulous coloring, and the added sparkle! Thank you so much for your beautiful work! Sending hugs!!! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous, Jessica! I love the soft, subtle color and the spray of butterflies! Beautiful!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely stunning Jessica and beautiful coloring! Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card!!! Beautiful colors! Welcome to the team!
    Lilian DT teamie
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete