Friday 27 November 2015

SparkleNSprinkle - Thank You with Enamels

Good morning!

I am back this week as a Guest Designer over at SparkleNSprinkle (my proper week - oops!) with a new card I made using the amazing Enamel Embossing Powders.

This card was actually very simple to create, but I think it gave AMAZING results!



It was really easy to make!  
Here is my Supply List:
Chipboard Stars
Red, Black & White Cardstock
Foil Die Cut

First, I took a piece of 2.5 inch Tearific Tape and put it across the bottom of my Black Cardstock Panel.  I removed the backing and sprinkled on the Checkers Enameled Embossing Powder, then heat set from underneath the cardstock.  I just love the effect it has!



Next, I again took the Checkers Embossing Powder and sprinkled it randomly above the top of the panel I just created, making sort of a spray/explosion look!  I heat set from under the cardstock once again.  Then, I randomly sprinkled some Super Thick White Embossing Powder overtop in the same spray pattern and heat set (from underneath).  Doesn't it look neat?




To make the chipboard stars, I inked them up with Versamark Ink, then sprinkled on the Stickum Powder and heat set to create a sticky surface. Next, I sprinkled on  Super Thick Red Embossing Powder to two of the stars & Christmas Fire Embossing Powder to the third and heat set.  I did 2 coats of the Super Thick Red to make them really shiny!

To finish the card, I attached all the panels together with 1/2" Tearific Tape and used Foam squares to adhere the stars and die cut (from my stash - not sure of the brand).  I just love how this card turned out, don't you?  Simple and beautiful!

Thank you for letting me share my creation with you this week.

See you next time!
Jess

1 comment: