Friday 16 January 2015

Sports Fun! Creative Corner Challenges

Hello all!

Three posts in one week?  WHAT!???  Yes - I've been creating up a STORM and loving every minute of it!


This week over at Creative Corner Challenges, Team Jess had the amazing opportunity to work with digi-stamps from Kenny K!  





We had a lot of fun with our theme of "Sports Fun" and I chose a football digi to work with.  My brother in law in turning the big 4-0 in March, so I had him in mind when I started making my card!

Here is what I came up with:








I colored the image with Close to My Heart watercolor pencils and the papers/accent stickers were from Creative Memories (in my stash from a few years ago).  The brass brads are from Close to My Heart as well as the stamp (You Mean the World To Me - B1467).  I used Indian Corn Blue (CTMH) ink for my stamp and the brown cardstock is Chocolate Chip by Stampin' Up!.  The base came from Close to My Heart Kraft Brown card bases. I distressed the edges of the paper with TIm Holtz Distress Inks in Gathered Twig.

I do hope you will head over to Creative Corner Challenges and play along this week!  You might even with a prize from KennyK Downloads!


See ya next week!

-jess

5 comments: