Monday 15 September 2014

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #73

Happy Tuesday!

Oh did I have fun making this week's creation for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!  I have been wanting to play with my Tim Holtz "Wild West" stamp set for ages and this sketch seemed perfect!

Here was the sketch:
 


I actually created 2 cards from this sketch - one with a more "feminine" pink twist and one more "masculine" version.  Here is what I created:




I hope you will come and play along this week!  The sketches are always fun!

Until next time,

Jess

4 comments:

  1. Wowzers, love them both. Fabulous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cards are bucking fantastic! A little cowboy humor for your Wild Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the two versions of the card - seems like such a masculine stamp but you were able to put a feminine spin on it - well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards! Love both of them!

    ReplyDelete