Friday 22 August 2014

Woot! Big Announcement & a Second Design Team

Hello everyone!

I am soooo excited to announce that I have joined the design team over at Creative Corner Challenges!! I will be providing a creation for them every other week.  New challenges are posted every Friday and I hope that you will come and join along with us!

I am really excited to join this team as it is led by my friend Mel B. in Germany!  We "met" through a cardmaking group and have become awesome friends ever since.

This week's theme was "Girly" - and what screams more "girly" than pearls, lace and GLITTER?????

Here is my card:


inside:


Supplies used:

Close to My Heart: For Always Paper Pack, Glitter Paper, Colonial White Card Base, "Your Own Kind of Wonderful" Stamp Set, Ruby Ink

From stash: pearls, lace ribbon

Other: Memento Black Ink, ATG Adhesive, Tim Holtz Distress Ink


Until next time, keep crafting!
 
-jess





No comments:

Post a Comment