Tuesday 12 November 2013

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #29

Hello!

This week we had a great sketch to work from over at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!  Check it out:


 

I was sure feeling the Sparkle & Bling this week when creating my card!  Here is what I came up with:



Supplies used were from Close to My Heart (cardstock, glitter paper, flower accent & rhinestones, Making Memories (ribbon), Stampin' Up! (embossing folder) and Add a Little Dazzle (metal sheet).

Hope you enjoy it!

Take care!

-jess

3 comments:

  1. I L-O-V-E this card!!!!! The glitter, the metal, the embossing..... all of it! Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooooo much! :) I had a lot of fun making this card!

      Delete
  2. LOVE love love! This card is super de-duper awesome.

    ReplyDelete