Monday 26 August 2013

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #18

Good day!!

Wow! 2 posts in the same 24 hour time frame!  I am on a roll!!  

This week our sketch over at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge looked like a lot of fun and really inspired me.  


It inspired me so much, I stepped out of my card comfort zone and came up with a 8x8 Layout!!!  I also dug into my collection of October Afternoon goodies.  I hope you enjoy!

For privacy reasons, I will add some more journaling later, but I think it turned out great!  Simple and fun!!

Supplies: October Afternoon Cakewalk collection, Close to My Heart Juniper cardstock (photo mats)

Have a great day! 

-jess

7 comments:

  1. Great layout, super fun paper, can see why you wanted to make it, it works fantastically for this birthday theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jess. Adorable for a birthday page. Am not a scrapper, but like to see other's work. See you are like me and use different products as well as our CTMH. My stash is huge, and that was with giving away a large portion of it. :) Have a good one and thanks for your comment on my card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shari! Yes, I have a HUGE stash of multiple lines - I am not a scrapper either - just the WOTG usually ;) More of a cardmaker. Enjoy your weekend!

      Delete
  3. Oh my word! I love the LO! The colors, OA product is great and the cut smiles set it all off. Great job Jessica! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a super cute layout! Great way to use the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, I love that you used the sketch for a layout.

    ReplyDelete