Tuesday 11 June 2013

It's Been Awhile.....

Hello friends!

 

It's been a long time since my last post!  Sorry about that!  I am trying to focus more of my energy and attention on my crafting business, so hopefully this will be the first post of many regular ones (hopefully weekly!).  

I've been very busy making some Father's Day & more masculine cards recently.  I am even entering one in a Sketch Challenge over at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenges.  I am also going to apply to be on their design team! EEEK!  First time adventure for this crafty girl.

I will post some updated projects shortly.  In the meantime, here are some of my Mother's Day creations.  Remember, you can always check out my most recent projects over on Facebook:  www.facebook.com/freshbyjess.  Just wanted to pop in and say a quick hello.  Glad to be back!

-jess


 Most of the supplies for these cards came from October Afternoon - one of my favorites!




No comments:

Post a Comment