Tuesday 11 June 2013

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Entry - Sketch #7

Hello Friends!

 

I just wanted to share with you the card I made up for Sketch Challenge #7 over at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (http://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.ca).  Here was the Sketch:






Here is my entry:


I used the wonderful supplies I received in my Simon Says Stamp Kit of the Month to create this card. The Stamp used to make the mustaches & the sentiment are from Kelly Purkey's "Dude" set.  I stamped the mustaches on brown cardstock with Versamark and then heat-embossed them with clear embossing powder.  The sentiment is stamped using Chocolate ink from Close to My Heart.

The "World's Greatest Dad" stamp comes from Close to My Heart's "Perfect Fit - Dad" set and I stamped it in Goldrush and Chocolate Inks.  The embellishments are Durables squares from Close to My Heart.  The patterned paper is from BasicGrey Hipster line ( a new favorite of mine! ).

I hope you enjoyed this card!  I sure had fun making it.  Have a great day!

-jess

8 comments:

  1. Great job, the card is really fun, and love that you made it Father's Day. Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I had a lot of fun doing this one! :)

      Delete
  2. Wonderful card Jess! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card! I love the mustaches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. Love all the mustaches. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts for this challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am really glad that the mustache trend has stuck around for a while! :)

      Delete