Monday 24 June 2013

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #9...and some exciting news! :)

Hello friends!


First up, some super exciting news for me. I am now a Design Team Member for Atlantic Hearts.  I am very excited to add this to my "resume" and look forward to sharing my sketch interpretations with you all each week.

This week sketch was quite challenging for me - and of course, it was my first as a Design Team Member too!  I too a very literal interpretation of the sketch.  Here is the sketch:







 Here is what I came up with:

Lots of bling on this card!!  I hope you enjoy it!  As always, you can check out my other work over on Facebook: fresh.by jess

If you leave a comment on my Blog and then let me know on Facebook, you can be entered in a draw to win this card!  How fun is that?  Good Luck!!


Supply list:
Park Bench patterned paper (Fancy Pants)
Coastal Cabana cardstock (Stampin' Up!)
Gray cardstock (base)
Clear Rhinestones
Archival Black Ink (Close to My Heart)

-jess

3 comments:

  1. There you are !! I like your colors, and I LOVE bling......Great job !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card with very cute paper. Love the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bling totally makes the card fabulous!

    ReplyDelete