Tuesday 16 August 2016

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #173

Hello friends!

We have a great sketch this week over at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!  Check it out!  I LOVE sketches - they are a great inspiration when you need a little help getting your crafty mojo going.


Here is what I came up with:





For this card, I used the Magical Paperpack from Close to My Heart along with the August Stamp of the Month! Isn't it cute?

Supply List (you can find them all here):
Paper: Magical
Ink: Archival Black
Stamp: Purr-fect Halloween
Other: 3D Foam Tape
Sequins from stash

I hope you will come out and play along.  We would love to see your creations and take on the sketch!

Until next time,

Jess

2 comments:

  1. Great selection of my favorite design paper packet, and love the polka dot crazy cat...got to use this stamp set, crazy cat so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. **Giggle** Well now, if this isn't the most PERFECT outside the box use of this stamp set! LOL. I love your creativity and also your stamping of the kitty on the dotted patterned paper! SUPERB card! :) ~ Ali

    ReplyDelete