Friday 3 June 2016

Creative Corner Challenges - Just for Men

Hello friends!

Our theme this week at Creative Corner Challenges is "Just for Men".  This Is what I created:


This was a very simple design. I used the "Urban" Paperpack from Close to My Heart and a Fishing Stamp from Stampin' Up!.  I mounted all my layers on dark brown textured cardstock (from my stash) and used some copper brads to accent the card.  I popped up the fish to give it some dimension.

We aren't sponsored this week, but I hope you will come over and play along with us!

I'm also entering this card over at Seize The Birthday Challenge!

Our Badge

Until next time,

Jess

7 comments:

  1. Love that big fish - great manly card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I have a son-in-law who would love this card...an avid fisherman! this is great, love the sketchy look! and a great design to highlight all things manly! Thank you for sharing this at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this, would be so perfect for my son.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice.. what a great image of the fisherman.. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you made the fish pop off the card! Loving the masculine card! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is terrific! Love how you popped the fish! Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete